This is a highly technical, yet highly creative role. We need someone who knows the ins and outs of ad management on platforms like Facebook and YouTube. Or someone who is keen and quick to learn. You'll be very numbers oriented, working to drive ad return on investment up. Reporting, analyzing, and testing will be your daily tasks. Beyond this, you will be expected to think creatively about the ad process and how we can improve our strategies.
Create ads that will:
- increase revenue for the company
- effectively communicate our brand voice
- portray the value of our products
- Work closely with our Chief of Operations to create and run ads on YouTube, Facebook and Google generally
- Generate ideas for more effective ad campaigns
- Work with photographers, copywriters and operations to create ads
- Work with the Social Media Coordinator to develop ads following our promotional calendar
- Creative testing of campaigns
- Creating the copy for an ad and choosing the best visual asset to promote
- Creative ads
- High conversions of leads and sales through digital advertising
- Return on investment of all ad spend
We primarily look for people to join our team who are like-minded, hard-working, self-motivated, driven, aiming to help people, and eager to learn and improve.
We believe that while skills can be taught, these characteristics can not be.
But as we mentioned above, this person would at least have a basic understanding of:
- Marketing strategy
- Facebook, YouTube, and Google
And would be:
- Extremely organized
- Attentive to detail
- Great at clear and concise communication
- Remote-based. You can work from anywhere, but we do prefer someone in a timezone within three hours of Pacific Time.
- This position takes 20-30 hours a week.
- Depending on the person selected, you will be an employee or a contractor.
Perks of Working at Think Media
We care about your education, personal development, and career advancement. Our goal is to create an environment where you are not only able to thrive in your role, but where you are able to explore new ideas, suggest improvements, expand your own responsibilities, and get creative with every aspect of your job.
As a member of the team you'll get:
- Access to our large library of courses: or own and those we've purchased from other amazing creators
- Opportunities to go to conferences or take courses that will expand your specific skill set
- A team environment that is supportive, encouraging, uplifting, and fun
- Your birthday off. No questions asked :)
- Your own personalized emoji in our slack channel