You'll be taking full responsibility for coordinating events for Think Media. From our casual monthly meetups to our large annual conference, you'll be lead in planning and delegating responsibility.
Plan amazing events to:
- make our customers feel valued and appreciated
- create welcoming, uplifting, world-class atmospheres
- create a low-stress, well prepared and forward looking environment for the team
- Organize a casual monthly meetup for our Las Vegas influencers
- Organize digital meetups
- Organize our annual Grow With Video Live conference, coordinating the team that will work on the project with you
- Be prepared to organize any events that we add to our calendar and to coordinate a team whenever necessary
- Recruit and organize volunteers for events when necessary
- Reach out to possible venues and vendors for events and negotiate terms
- Regular meetings with our team to coordinate and update us on ongoing planning
- A monthly meetup for our Vegas Influencers
- Our annual conference planned out as much as possible 6 months prior to the execution date
- Coordination of the events the day of execution (excluding casual meetups)
We primarily look for people to join our team who are like-minded, hard-working, self-motivated, driven, aiming to help people, and eager to learn and improve.
We believe that while skills can be taught, these characteristics can not be.
With that said, this role is a management position. The success of our events and customer interactions will rest on you. So we need someone who has these skill sets:
- Understanding of our brand voice and aesthetic
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within and manage a team
- Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks
- Desire to further the mission of Think Media
- Must live in Las Vegas.
- This position take 10-20 hours a week.
- You will be a contractor and will be given a 1099 at the end of the tax year.
- You will be compensated on an hourly basis, as a contractor.
Perks of Working at Think Media
We care about your education, personal development, and career advancement. Our goal is to create an environment where you are not only able to thrive in your role, but where you are able to explore new ideas, suggest improvements, expand your own responsibilities, and get creative with every aspect of your job.
As a member of the team you'll get:
- Access to our large library of courses: or own and those we've purchased from other amazing creators
- Opportunities to go to conferences of take courses that will expand your specific skill set
- A team environment that is supportive, encouraging, uplifting, and fun
- Your birthday off. No questions asked :)
- Your own personalized emoji in our slack channel